31´ ft Gulfcraft Sportfisher
VAMIZI is a 31´ft Gulfcraft Walkaround sportfisher custom built for our specific needs by Gulfcraft marine in Dubai under US coast guard safety regulations & standards.
Although designed & rigged with the purpose of catching Big Marlin her Walk Around features makes her an extremely versatile vessel for all types of fishing the Archipelago as to offer.
VAMIZI has become a legend in her own right and since her debut season in late 2005. Driven by Capt. Duarte Rato she as since been the most successful Billfish boat in Mozambique & more grander Black Marlin have been caught & Released aboard her than any other in Africa.
VAMIZI – SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Built by Gulfcraft Marine in Dubai – 2004
- Powered by 2 x 175 H.P Suzuki Engines (2013)
- Built under Safety Regulations US coast guard standards
- Length 31´ft
- Beam 9. 7´´
- Draft 1.4´
- Displacement 5817 lbs
- Max Speed +- 36 knots / Cruise Speed 22-24 knots
- Full Walk Around Deck
- Double V berth on cabin
- Enclosed Head
- Custom built Rooftop
- Garmin & Furuno Electronics
- Nova´s Big-Game fighting chair & grander series chair harness
- Mallard´s carbon fibre outriggers
- Tuna Lubes
- Penn downrigger
- All Safety equipment in compliance with Mozambican law